Backupper is a powerful and flexible data backup utility. It allows to easily create backup copies of important data even for inexperienced users. However it will help professionals as well by providing an efficient way to automate regular backups of large amount of data on a flexible schedule. Backupper guarantees safety of your valuable data: it creates backups automatically on a flexible schedule and keeps a specified number of old versions of each backup to ensure that you will not loose data in case the last version of backup contains damaged files. In addition Backupper can automatically copy new backups into several locations within local area network. Thus you can keep several backup copies on different computers to avoid data loss in case of computer failure. To prevent inconsistent backups, Backupper can automatically redo backup in case some data files were changed during last backup creation. Backupper can send notifications about its operations and status, so you will be aware of any problems and will be able to resolve them in time. Backups are stored in prevalent ZIP format and can be restored with other utilities. Backupper provides flexible setup: for each data set you can easily set up list of files to be stored in backup and a schedule for automatic backup creation. You can also use unique advanced rule mode for more flexible file selection or set up differential backup mode to save disk space. In spite of its power and flexibility Backupper has user friendly graphical interface. Special wizards make setup easy and clear. Backupper Standard runs in Windows 98 SE, Windows NT 4.0 (SP4) or Windows 2000/XP/ME and requires that Internet Explorer 5 is installed on the computer.
This document is a legal License Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") between the User and the IT Center GENDALF Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Producer") as regards the establishment of rights and warranties for the Backupper Professional Trial software (hereinafter referred to as the "Product").
Product User is a natural person or a legal entity, which has obtained the Product from the Producer or a third party subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The Product is a trial version of the Backupper Professional software. The Product consists of software recorded and documentation - either built-in or supplied as a text file.
Installation, copying, intended use of the Product in accordance with the bundled documentation or otherwise on the part of the User means that the latter accepts the terms and conditions contained herein. If a User does not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement he/she may not install or use the Product.
License to use the Product
The Product is a piece of computer software being a copyrighted object protected by the international and local agreements on intellectual property rights. All the terms and conditions of this Agreement apply both to the software Product as a whole and to any of its individual components.
The Product is the property of the IT Center GENDALF Inc.
The User may use the Product within the framework of this Agreement, i.e. subject to the following terms and limitations:
- Free use of the Product is limited to 30 days of its trial operation. Upon expiry of 30 days from the date of first Product installation a User must purchase a full version of the Product or discontinue its use and uninstall the Product.
- Users may install the Product to an unlimited number of computers.
- Users may make an unlimited number of Product copies for backup purposes or distribution subject to the conditions of this Agreement.
- Users may not modify the code, documentation or other Product components.
- Users may not modify the composition of the Product package when they copy the Product for their own needs or for transfer to third parties.
- In cases, when a User transfers copies of the Product to third persons, he/she must also supply them with the contact information of the Producer or explicitly indicate the opportunity to receive the contact information at the Producer's site at www.backupper.com so as to enable them to receive in full the technical support stipulated herein from the Producer.
Period of license validity
This License Agreement remains valid until it is cancelled. The Producer may cancel the Agreement immediately without any liabilities whatsoever on its part in cases, when a User violates any provision hereof. At that the User's rights to use the Product set out in this Agreement become forfeit.
- The Product is provided to the User "AS IS".
- The Producer does not guarantee compatibility of the Product with the hardware or any third party software installed on User's computer.
- The Producer guarantees free technical support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or using other support methods listed in the technical support section of the official site of the Product at www.backupper.com.
- The Producer waives other guarantees including conformity of the Product to the specific User requirements regarding the software and the documentation, printed or other materials included into the software package. The Producer and its official resellers shall in no event be liable for any damages pertaining to the use or impossibility to use the Product even if the Producer has been notified about that beforehand.